Christopher Sewell is the CEO and founder of The Gaia Partnership.
Having spent his working life in the world of marketing communications in a wide range of organizations he formed Gaia in late 2007.
From London to the East coast of Australia and from China to Taiwan Chris has an intimate knowledge of all aspects of operational areas associated with operational, advertising and other marketing services.
The driving force behind forming Gaia was the explosion of businesses claiming 'Carbon neutrality' as a marketing position while not understanding that carbon measurement and reduction should be the focus.
Carbon offsets and neutrality should be the last step after reducing consumption as far as possible.
Chris has a passion for the reducing carbon emissions in the businesses he knows.
Chris is available as a professional speaker/panel member. Recent events include:
- "Transactional Level Carbon measurement in Printing" Litho Institute of Australia (LIA), Sydney February 2011
- "The Benefits of Measuring Carbon Emissions in Direct Marketing" ADMA lunch Marriott Hotel Brisbane June 2010
- The effect of Carbon Emissions on Marketing Communications. Breakfast seminar to Federal Government Canberra, March 2009
- TrinityP3 "Budget Maximisation Workshops "How operational efficiency is wedded to environmental best practice" Sydney & Melbourne February 2009
- "Developing a greener digital media across a multi channel strategy". Green Media Conference Boston, October 2008
Tom Bender, Senior Partner – Tom is a business process specialist who applies his craft to help business understand the impact of climate change and implement practical sustainable solutions to address its challenges. Tom has a strong track record of stakeholder and community engagement, as well as a passion for implementing sustainability carbon management strategies that help clients achieve carbon neutrality.